Costume week is wrapping up. This Pebbles Flintstone Costume Tutorial was definitely my favorite! It’s quick and easy and so cute for your little cave baby:)
This is perfect to complete the Flintstone Family for a Halloween Party. Remember you can learn how to make Fred and Wilma too!
- Animal Print Fabric (I used the leftovers from Fred’s costume which I found at the thrift store)
- Scrap of White Fabric
- Hair Clip
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Cut out your pieces. I made Pebbles dress a bit flared at the bottom instead of straight like Fred’s. With your fabric right sides together sew part way up each side leaving room for an armhole. Sew across the shoulder seams.
2. Use your pinking shears to cut a nice zig zag across the bottom.
Now Pebbles needs a cute little bone for her hair.
1. Cut out 2 bone shaped pieces
2. Sew around the edge leaving a gap to turn it right side out
3. Turn right side out and stuff then hand sew the opening shut
4. Hot glue to a hair clip and you’re done!
Pebbles is complete. Little miss loves her costume!
Happy Halloween from Bedrock!