As I was searching for awesome free tutorials Easter Baskets, I came across so many adorable felt ones that they just had to have their own post. I have a major weakness for felt. It comes in so many wonderful colors, it is easy to sew on, you don’t have to finish any edges, and there are just so many cute ideas out there! Here are 8 free tutorials and patterns for felt Easter baskets. Some of these would be really fun as a project to do with your kiddos!
1. Free Felt Easter Basket from Sunday Girl Patterns via Craftsy.com
2. Mini Easter Baskets from A Spoonful of Sugar
3. Felting an Easter Basket from Living Felt
4. Felt Bunny Basket from DMC, designed by Cheryl Fall
5. Easter Basket +Friends from SewMamaSew
6. Annika’s Basket from freepatterns.com, designed by Molly Schaller
7. Felt Chick Basket from craftideas.com, designed by Mary Ayres
There you go! I hope I have given you some new fuel for your own felt addiction! Enjoy making these Felt Easter Baskets with your little ones this year!