Here are a few tutorials for hanging kitchen towels – these will help you keep those towels from falling to the floor.
It drives me crazy when I hang up a kitchen towel and turn around 10 seconds later to find it on the floor. For some reason, a neatly hanging hand towel seems to be the ultimate temptation for a toddler. Pulling the towel off the oven door is the first thing my daughter does when she walks into the kitchen. If you have the same struggle I do, here are 6 free tutorials for cute ways to keep your kitchen towels off the floor. These would also make fun Mother’s Day gifts!
Hanging Kitchen Towels Tutorials
1. Kitchen Towel Makeover from Jedi Craft Girl
2. Hand Towel Love from The Creamer Chronicles
3. Hanging Kitchen Towel from Love Bug Living
4. 5 Minute No-Slip Dish Towel from Polish the Stars
5. Stay-put Kitchen Towel from Pin. Sew. Press.
6. Kitchen Towel Clip from Creations by Kara
I have used a clip made from the last tutorial for the last few years. It was great, because you can use it with any kitchen towel. However, it is definitely not toddler proof. Time to try some of the other solutions. Good luck keeping your towels off the floor!
If you enjoyed this tutorial on hanging kitchen towels, you might also enjoy some of these: