School is about to start and fall is just around the corner so it’s the perfect time for a sewing spree!
Today only save 15% on every pattern in the Fall Favorites section of the website! Use the code “PABFALL” at checkout
Now that you have your patterns and are ready to sew I have a sewing checklist to help you decide what to make! You will of course need to adapt some for your particular climate and child’s preferences but hopefully this will give you a good head start. It’s also helpful to take a quick inventory of what you’ve already sewn/purchased.
Need a little extra incentive to get sewing? Participate in the sew along and enter to win some prizes!!
1. Join the Facebook Group
2. Sew something from any Peek-a-Boo Pattern for yourself or a child’s school/fall wardrobe between 8/4 and 8/14
3. Upload it to the Back to School Sew Along album
4. Check here on Monday 8/16 to see who won
1. Kid’s Pick! $15 store credit to 2 winners chosen by Anne (age 5) and Will (age 3)
2. Random Draw: $15 store credit to 2 winners drawn at random
That’s 4 chances to win! Multiple entries welcome 🙂