If you have little ones they will love these floor pillows!
- Fabric: I used the Moda Oh Deer line
- 2/3 yard main fabric (this is the top, bottom and handle)
- 1/2 yard contrast fabric for side panels (my cushion was 6″ tall. For a lower cushion you could get away with 1/3 yard)
- 2 yards Medium or Heavyweight Interfacing: I added this too all of my pieces before starting
- 4 yards of piping (optional)
- Foam: This can be pricey at the craft store. I cut up an old mattress topper and I’ve heard you can also buy a big slab at Home Depot for $20 and that would give you enough for 2 cushions. You can find it in the camping section
- Zipper: I used the 14″ zippers and with my heavy duty foam it was a bit of a squeeze so you may want to go a bit bigger