We LOVE to read!
Today I thought I’d share myTop 10 Baby Books
1. Goodnight Moon- Margaret Wise Brown
Sometimes you just can’t beat a classic!
2. Dinosaur Roar- Paul and Henrietta Stickland
Might seem like a funny choice for a little girl, but… little miss adores this book! Lots of rhyming and opposites- super fun read!
3. Chicky Chicky Chook Chook- Cathy MacLennan
We found this one at the library and we love it! It’s extra fun if you read it super fast
4. Happy Baby Colors- Roger Priddy
We’ve loved this one since she was tiny! Every baby loves pictures of babies!
5. Polar Bear Polar Bear What Do You Hear? Bill Martin
We read this every single day. All of the noises make it lots more fun than Brown Bear
6. Time for Bed- Mem Fox
Sweet and simple and perfect for bedtime
7. Carry Me Pets- Joanna Bicknell
Fuzzy well-known animals on every page! Our copy is a little worse for the wear, but we still love it
8. DOG- Matthew Van Fleet
A must for any dog lover! Lots of fuzzy dogs to pet and tails wag when you pull the tab
9. Where is Baby’s Belly Button? Karen Katz
Super cute illustrations and lift the flap fun!
10. Baby Giggles- Rachel Hale
Little Miss is very enthusiastically reading this right now, so I though I better include it:)
What are your favs???
I’ll be back on Thursday with my Top 10 Picture Books!