- Lil’ Chair: I found mine at a thirft store for $3! It’s the Marshmallow brand I think
- Fabric: It took 2 thrifted pillowcases to recover this size (so about 2 yards)
2. Sew the 2 back pieces together- the chair has a seam right down the middle back and then the “flaps” wrap around to both sides.
3. Sew the seat piece to each side- it will cover the arm rests and the seat. At this point I put it over the chair to see how the fit was coming along.
4. Sew the top piece to the back piece along the long edge and the 2 short sides.
5. Sew the seat back to the back piece (step 2) seat piece (step 3), and the top piece (step 4).
6. Once you have the fit all good to go sew on the front piece.
7. Sew the bottom panel and zipper to the finished cover, put it on your chair and you’re good to go! You can change the color of the bottom panel if you want, but I decided it wasn’t worth the effort. You’ll definitely want to keep the zipper so you can wash the cover every so often.