2. Fold the flap in half and stitch the side and one end. Hem the top of your strap (sorry it’s shown as the bottom in this picture)
3. Fold the bottom portion of the pocket over twice (just like the top end) and stitch it to the strap. Turn the flap right side out and stitch around the edges- secure it the strap as you stitch across the top end.
4. With right sides together sew up both sides of the strap
5. Turn the strap right side out. Fold the ends over twice and stitch down- make sure you don’t sew the strap shut!
6. Top stitch both sides
7. Add a snap to the flap, so you’re lens cap is extra safe:)