I really don’t know how I lived without it. If you have a Cricut (or are getting one for Christmas!) you have to buy this! Don’t waste money on cartridges- get this instead!
Wanna know why? I’ll try not to go on forever:)
- You can use ANY font
- Cuts any .svg file- tons of free ones online
- You can draw your own things for it to cut
- You can play around with individual parts of a design: weld together, mirror image, rotate, skew, etc.
- It has some of the features that are on the Cricut Expression (which I don’t have) and now I’m not missing out! (Multi-cut and mirror image for starters)
- You can lay everything out on the “mat” on your screen, so you know exactly where it will cut and what it will look like
Seriously I don’t think there’s anything that SCAL can’t do!