Nothing like peppermint to get you in the mood for Christmas! Now you can give all of your loved ones a bit of peppermint “candy” to brighten their day without breaking the bank.
And… it’s functional too- the pretty peppermint is really peppermint soap wrapped in a dish towel. The perfect gift for anyone who spends a lot of time in the kitchen over the holidays- which is most of us:)
- Peppermint Soap: BB&B $1 or I’m sure Bath and Body works would have something too
- Red & white striped dish towel- I found mine at Ross (4 for $3)
1. Center your soap in the dishtowel with the stripes perpendicular
2. Wrap in the towel and then in cellophane, taping the cellophane shut.
3. Trim the ends and tie with some ribbon.
Now you have a fantastic gift to have on hand for all those unexpected gifts you receive:)