This pumpkin turkey is made from wooden spoons! How cute is that? And he takes all of 5 minutes to put together. He’s right at home on your front porch and is ready to welcome Thanksgiving guests. You know your kids will love this!
- Pumpkin- real or fake
- 6 wood spoons (4 pack/$1 at Wal-Mart or the Dollar Store)
- Acrylic Paint
- Gooogly Eyes
- Red & Yellow felt or construction paper
- Tacky Glue
- Screwdriver (if using a real pumpkin)
My camera was dying and this is really pretty self explanatory, so I don’t have any pictures of how to do it, but I can tell you how:)
1. Use your screwdriver to get some holes started in your pumpkin.
2. Insert spoons (by putting the spoons in the pumpkin and then painting you can do all of the sides at the same time)
3. Paint spoons
4. Cut out a beak and gobbler (???)
5. Glue on the face after everything is dry and you’re done!