I LOVE LOVE LOVE flannel sheets- the hubs not so much. So… I came up with (ok… actually it was my genius mother) these wonderful sheets that are 1/2 cotton and 1/2 flannel. Now everybody is happy!
Since I love you all so much- we’re also going to do the monorgrammed pillowcases with Anthro inspired ruffles:)
- Set of flannel sheets
- Set of cotton sheets
- 1 yd fabric/pillow case or you can just use the pillowcases that came with your sheets
- Small amount of contrasting fabric
3. If you want you can add a little extra something to the fold-down section. I just took a strip of fabric ironed the raw edges under and top-stitched it down. Kinda ties everything together don’t you think?
4. Now attach your ruffle to the main part of your pillow case
5. To add a monogram, iron your contrasting fabric to some steam-a-seam
Thank you to everyone who voted for me in Crafting with the Stars. Sadly I didn’t move on to the championship round. But… I learned so much and made a lot of new friends. And- I’m pretty happy to have my life back:)