Have you seen all of the brilliant fall wreaths out there? I finally got around to designing my own with what I had on hand.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Wreath (mine has a 12″ diameter)
- Neutral fabric for the base layer (I used 1/2 yard ish)
- Fall toned fabric scraps
- Craft glue (I just used elmer’s)
2. Cut your base fabric into 60 1×10″ strips. Depending on the look you’re going for and the bulk of your fabric you may want the strips longer, shorter, skinnier… Play around with it a bit before you cut all your fabric. Then… just tie the strips on with double knots, staggering the knots a bit.
3. Work your way around the whole wreath