- Animal print fabric- I got a sheet at the thrift store for $4. Local thrift stores are great places for costumes!
- Pinking Shears
- Blue Tie
1. Measure your hubby and cut a rectangle the size of your costume. I doubled my sheet so I would only have 1 side seam. My costume in about 25×50″. I laid down a t-shirt to make sure I was making the costume nice and roomy- skin tight animal print. Not good…
2. Use your pinking shears to add some nice fringe to the bottom:)
3. Cut a neck out of the front half.
4. Since I only had 1 side seam I had to cut an armhole in the folded side.
5. Sew up your shoulder seams and side seam. Make sure you don’t sew your side all the way up- leave room for an armhole.