- Grosgrain ribbon- I just used 1 color, but you could definitely do a couple different colors
- Hair Clip
- Hot glue gun
- Knitting needles or something else similar in size that can go in your oven (wood dowels work well)
- Bobby pins or clothes pins
- Cookie sheet
- Clear nail polish or a lighter
- Embellishments (optional- I didn’t bother)
1. Wrap your ribbon around the knitting needle and secure each end with a bobby pin. For my bow I used only 2 needles, but you could do more for a fuller bow. Bake at 250 for 20 minutes. Cool
2. After everything has cooled down, slide your ribbon off the knitting needles and cut into chunks. Mine were about 2″ but you can make yours bigger or shorter depending on the bow shape you’re going for. Seal the ends with clear nail polish or a lighter to prevent fraying.
4. Hot glue onto a hair clip and you’re done!