- 1/4 fabric for skirt
- 1/4 fabric for yoke
1. Print out your pattern here and size it to your baby. Make sure the yoke is long enough to fit around those chubby hips:) The pattern unaltered fits approx. 6-9 mos.
2. Sew the short ends (the vertical seams) of your yoke and yoke liner together
3. Slip your yoke over the liner right sides together. Sew across the top. Iron the seams and turn the yoke right side out.
4. Gather the top of your skirt on both sides so it is the same width as the yoke. Sew the skirt sides together.
7. Topstitch along the top of your yoke- this will secure what you just pinned down in the last step.
***Revision- at this point you can leave a small gap, thread your elastic through and tack the ends together and then sew up the gap. Or you can continue on with the tute:)