Turning a tiny fabric tube right side out can be one of the most frustrating sewing tasks possible if you don’t know a trick for making it easier. Fortunately for you, I have rounded up 6 different methods for easily turning even the smallest of fabric tubes.
1. Easy Peasy Spaghetti Straps with a Serger from Refashion Mama
2. Turn fabric with a turning tube & stick from Andrea’s Notebook
3. Magic tube-turning with a ribbon from Sew Mama Sew
4. Turning tubes with a tapestry needle & thread from Blooms and Bugs
5. Turning a tube with a safety pin from Make It & Love It
6. Turn skinny tubes with a hemostat from Sew4Home