Summer has arrived with a fiery vengeance here, meaning it is swim season. Going to the pool or the beach is so much nicer with a pretty swim cover-up, especially if you are trying to wrangle kids. Here are 6 tutorials for DIY pool coverups, ranging from pretty and flirty to practical and cozy.
1. The Beach Towel Dress from Made
2. DIY Swim Cover up from a men’s dress shirt from It’s Always Autumn
3. Mommy Swim Cover-up from Grits and Giggles
4. Bathing Suit Wrap Tutorial from Diary of a Mad Crafter
5. The Boat Club Dress + Swim Cover up from Sew Caroline
(Side note: I made a nightgown very similar to this before my daughter was born. Best maternity/nursing nightgown ever!)
6. Women’s Beach Cover-up from here at Peek-a-Boo Pages
Have fun this summer!