We love holiday traditions at our house-decorating, family activities, and, of course, food! Traditions make holidays so much more special and memorable. What better way to start your Easter morning than with a fun Easter-themed breakfast? In searching the web, I found some seriously cute ideas, ranging from super easy to difficult and from healthy to indulgent. Our family will be living in a hotel for Easter this year, but I think we could still come up with some Peeps hot chocolate and bunny donuts!
1. Peeps Hot Chocolate from Zakka Life
2. Cinnamon Sugar Breakfast Bunnies from tablespoon.com
3. Scrambled eggs & bacon bunny bowls from Worth Pinning
4. Bunny Donuts from Raining Hot Coupons
5. Bunny Pancakes from i heart naptime
6. Caramel Egg Stuffed Easter Croissants from Taming Twins
7. Chickie Eggs from Just Jenn Recipes
8. Springalicious Easter Smoothies from superhealthykids.com
9. Egg in a Hole for Easter from Creative Homemaking
10. Empty Tomb Marshmallow Delights from The Girl Who Ate Everything
11. Peeping Pancake Breakfast from Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons
12. Silly Cinnabunnies from Betty Crocker
What will your family have for Easter breakfast this year?