My wonderful husband built this sandbox with a lid for the kids and they are loving it!
I don’t have a detailed tutorial for you but here’s a look at it’s “bones” and a few tips:
- Our sand box is 4.5 x 3.5 feet and it’s a great size for 2-3 toddlers and all of their toys
-It took 12 bags of play sand to fill it up
-After the box was built we stained it which will help protect it from the elements and it looks great!
– The box has 2 grooves on the sides for the lid to slide in. The lid is a sheet of plywood cut to size with a handle
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- 4th of July Wreath Tutorial – June 19, 2015
- Cape Cod Shirt & Dress Sewing Pattern Release! – June 18, 2015
- I Sewed a Swimsuit for Myself and why you should too! – June 2, 2015