My wonderful husband built this sandbox with a lid for the kids and they are loving it!
I don’t have a detailed tutorial for you but here’s a look at it’s “bones” and a few tips:
- Our sand box is 4.5 x 3.5 feet and it’s a great size for 2-3 toddlers and all of their toys
-It took 12 bags of play sand to fill it up
-After the box was built we stained it which will help protect it from the elements and it looks great!
– The box has 2 grooves on the sides for the lid to slide in. The lid is a sheet of plywood cut to size with a handle
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- BIGGEST Sale of the year! Save on ALL patterns & fabric! – November 25, 2015
- Top 5 Heavy Duty Sewing Machines – November 24, 2015
- Pajama Party Pants FREE Sewing Pattern! – November 19, 2015