Today I have a fun Halloween craft and game to share with you!
My oldest is almost 4 and just starting to really have fun with games so we made this fun Halloween matching game together. Here’s what you’ll need to make your own:
- Halloween Clip Art or you can print out my set here
- 2 Sheets of 12×12″ scrapbook paper (double sided works best)
- Crayons, colored pencils, etc.
- Glue stick
- Laminator or clear contact paper (optional)
1. Cut out all of your clip art. You’ll mount them later on 4×4″ squares so just make sure you trim them to smaller than that
2. Let your little artist go to work. Anne’s a bit of a scribbler so I had to remind her to do a nice job 🙂
I knew she wouldn’t last coloring all 18 so I did half and matched my colors to what she choose
3. Cut your scrapbook paper into 4″ squares and glue on your pictures. If you’re going to laminate don’t worry about gluing them down very well
4. For extra stability we ran them through the laminator so they’ll last for more than one Halloween season
And that’s it! Have fun playing 🙂 We sure have!
For more Halloween fun with your kids you might enjoy these projects: