Have a dolly in your life that needs a mermaid tail?
Anne is a big fan of the Disney Princess dolls and decided Ariel really need a tail. Since she needed one pretty much right then (some important under the sea business to attend to) Anne had to settle for blue
To whip up a tail for your dolly you’ll need fabric with 4 way stretch (I used swim fabric) and a small scrap of high-loft batting.
Head over to Craftsy and download your FREE pattern. You will need to tape the 2 pieces together to get the full-size piece.
1. Sew your pieces together with right sides together with a piece of batting in the tail section
2. Turn right side out, add a casing with elastic, and you’re done!
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop
Amy is the founder and owner of Peek-a-Boo Pattern shop. She is a wife and mother to 3 children. Amy loves to sew, read and spend time outdoors.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Best Books for Beginner Readers – April 24, 2015
- Sewing Projects for Kids with the Girl’s Guide to DIY Fashion – April 21, 2015
- Teach your Child to Read the EASY Way – April 17, 2015