An exciting new series is headed your way!
All February we’ll be celebrating little girls everywhere with fun tutorials and patterns to dress up dolly!
I already have some fun planned and I’m looking for some guest bloggers to fill the rest of the dates.
***Update: All spots are now filled. Thank you!
Here’s the run-down:
- Post can be a free tutorial, free pattern or review of a pattern you’ve purchased
-Any dolly is fair game: 18″ dolls, barbies, plushies, etc.
- Sign up for a spot on the Google Docs spreadsheet
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop
Amy is the founder and owner of Peek-a-Boo Pattern shop. She is a wife and mother to 3 children. Amy loves to sew, read and spend time outdoors.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Best Books for Beginner Readers – April 24, 2015
- Sewing Projects for Kids with the Girl’s Guide to DIY Fashion – April 21, 2015
- Teach your Child to Read the EASY Way – April 17, 2015