I have a lot of purses but all I ever use is a diaper bag, so I turned one of my favs into a camera bag!
- Purse- make sure everything you need fits with room to spare so you can add padding
- Foam- I used 1″ because that was all Joanns had, but 1″ for the bottom and 1/2″ everywhere else would probably be best
- 1/2 – 1 yard fabric (1/2 was enough for me but it will depend on your bag size)
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- DIY Gameday Blanket – October 2, 2015
- Save 50% on Women’s Undies Pattern & Spooky Savings on Fabric! – October 1, 2015
- Spend $35+ on Fabric and get a FREE sewing pattern! – September 4, 2015