Boys are messy! Turns out the whole mess making business starts at birth so I whipped this pee pee teepee pattern up after we had 2 incidents in one day. Now today, I’m going to save you a lot of diaper changing grief and share my pee pee teepee pattern with you. If you enjoy this pattern, sign up for our newsletter to receive 25 FREE patterns at Peekaboo Pattern Shop.
Now back to the Pee Pee TeePee Pattern. Let’s get started!
First, you’ll need the following Materials:
1. Download your FREE Pee Pee Tee Pee Pattern. The pattern is free when you Subscribe to our Newsletter or join our Facebook Group!
- (Pattern Coupon Code is found in New Subscriber E-mail and/or first post in Facebook Group).
- 2. You’ll need 1/4 yard of terry cloth (thicker the better) and 1/4 yard of flannel. Cut out 1 piece from flannel and 1 from terry cloth. Or go ahead and cut a few so you always have a spare Pee Pee Teepee on hand when the other one is in the wash.
2. Cut out the pieces from the FREE Pee Pee Tee Pattern. Fold each piece in half to form a cone and sew the raw edges together
3. Slide the 2 layers of your tee pee together with right sides together. Sew around the bottom edge leaving a 1″ gap for turning.
4. Turn right side out and tuck in the raw edges. Sew all the way around the bottom edge
On this one, I put Little owls for fun on the outside and terry cloth on the inside to get the job done.
With your left over fabric you could whip up a couple burp cloths and give this as a baby gift to a friend with a sense of humor:)
Happy diaper changing! Be sure to share the Pee Pee TeePee on Pinterest to spread the love (and protection)!
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop
Amy is the founder and owner of Peek-a-Boo Pattern shop. She is a wife and mother to 3 children. Amy loves to sew, read and spend time outdoors.