- Cookie Cutter
- Large Needle
- Embroidery floss
- Polyfill (optional)
- Cardboard & Gray paint (optional)
One of my favorite things about Valentine’s Day is all the goodies! This sweet little baking set will let your mini me make sugar cookies all day long- without all the mess:)
Your older kids can even help make this (it’s that easy!) and then have fun…
Rolling out the Dough
Cutting out Cookies
and Frosting- yum!
Let’s get started!
***This craft is a great introduction to hand sewing for your little ones. Make sure you supervise and help with the cutting:)
1. Pin 2 pieces of dough colored felt together and cut out a skewampish circle. In a large running stitch sew around the edge.
2. Trace around the outside of your cookie cutter. Cut out the cookies along the line (time for mommy’s help)
3. Use a large running stitch to stitch around each cookie cut-out
4. Sew your cookies together with a running stitch. If you want you can add a bit of fluff to them before doing the last few stitches
5. Cut out frosting in a couple different colors to add to each cookie
6. Complete the set with a cookie sheet. If you have one already great or you can give a piece of cardboard a quick paint job.
Have fun making these scrumptious cookies with your kiddos!
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop
Amy is the founder and owner of Peek-a-Boo Pattern shop. She is a wife and mother to 3 children. Amy loves to sew, read and spend time outdoors.