Are you getting super excited for Halloween?!
I’m so excited that I had to share a spooky tutorial with you instead of a Organizing tutorial so here’s some 2×4 Halloween Decorations to spook up your home!
Don’t they just look at home on my bookshelf?
This is my one open space for decorating in my apt. so I have to plan my decorations carefully!
Let’s get started!
- 2×4 cut into various lengths
- Wooden Beads
- Green pipe cleaner
- Acrylic Paint
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Paint your pieces. The pumpkin takes 3 orange pieces and some wooden beads painted green
The candy corn- 1 white, 1 orange, 1 yellow
Frankenstein- 1 green block 2 black beads
2. Finish them up! It doesn’t take long:)
String a few beads onto your pipe cleaner and hot glue it to the top of your pumpkin. Tie the blocks together with a few strands of rafia
The Candy Corn is already set to go!
And to finish off Frankenstein just give him a quick paint job and hot glue on his bolts.
…and you’re done! This seriously took less than an hour (including paint drying) to make all 3. That’s my type of project!
Now you have Frankenstein, Pumpkins, and Candy Corn to Spook up your home this Halloween!
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop
Amy is the founder and owner of Peek-a-Boo Pattern shop. She is a wife and mother to 3 children. Amy loves to sew, read and spend time outdoors.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Best Books for Beginner Readers – April 24, 2015
- Sewing Projects for Kids with the Girl’s Guide to DIY Fashion – April 21, 2015
- Teach your Child to Read the EASY Way – April 17, 2015