- Vinyl and transfer paper
- Wood Plaque
- Design: come up with your own rules or borrow ours. You can snag my SCAL file here
3. Peel off the vinyl and enjoy! I had a few spots that didn’t turn out perfect but I decided it just added to the look and left it as is. You could just use lots of different vinyl colors if you want, but I think the paint really makes it unique.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Back to School Sewing Checklist, A Sale & A Sew Along! – August 4, 2015
- How to Store PDF Printable Sewing Patterns – July 27, 2015
- Get the High Five Hoodie Pattern for just $4! – July 23, 2015