- Vinyl and transfer paper
- Wood Plaque
- Design: come up with your own rules or borrow ours. You can snag my SCAL file here
3. Peel off the vinyl and enjoy! I had a few spots that didn’t turn out perfect but I decided it just added to the look and left it as is. You could just use lots of different vinyl colors if you want, but I think the paint really makes it unique.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- DIY Gameday Blanket – October 2, 2015
- Save 50% on Women’s Undies Pattern & Spooky Savings on Fabric! – October 1, 2015
- Spend $35+ on Fabric and get a FREE sewing pattern! – September 4, 2015