- Vinyl and transfer paper
- Wood Plaque
- Design: come up with your own rules or borrow ours. You can snag my SCAL file here
3. Peel off the vinyl and enjoy! I had a few spots that didn’t turn out perfect but I decided it just added to the look and left it as is. You could just use lots of different vinyl colors if you want, but I think the paint really makes it unique.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Spend $35+ on Fabric and get a FREE sewing pattern! – September 4, 2015
- 1 Day sale on the Pine Lake Pullover Pattern! – September 3, 2015
- Free Cinderella Dress Pattern – September 1, 2015