- Vinyl and transfer paper
- Wood Plaque
- Design: come up with your own rules or borrow ours. You can snag my SCAL file here
3. Peel off the vinyl and enjoy! I had a few spots that didn’t turn out perfect but I decided it just added to the look and left it as is. You could just use lots of different vinyl colors if you want, but I think the paint really makes it unique.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- BIGGEST Sale of the year! Save on ALL patterns & fabric! – November 25, 2015
- Top 5 Heavy Duty Sewing Machines – November 24, 2015
- Pajama Party Pants FREE Sewing Pattern! – November 19, 2015