- Make sure you take a good look at the high chair cover and how it’s put together before you get started
- Don’t be afraid to dive right in! It actually is easier than it looks and by the time you have it on the chair no one will notice any imperfections- remember no one will be able to see the underside ever:)
- Use a wipeable fabric: oil cloth would look fantastic. I was cheap so I bought fabric used to make reusable bags out of- it’s in the back by the tablecloth fabric. If you score a clearance vinyl table cloth that would work perfect!
- Sewing the new cover on top of the old one saves you from buying new cushioning- it gets a bit awkward fitting it all under your machine but it’s really not too bad
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- DIY Gameday Blanket – October 2, 2015
- Save 50% on Women’s Undies Pattern & Spooky Savings on Fabric! – October 1, 2015
- Spend $35+ on Fabric and get a FREE sewing pattern! – September 4, 2015