- Make sure you take a good look at the high chair cover and how it’s put together before you get started
- Don’t be afraid to dive right in! It actually is easier than it looks and by the time you have it on the chair no one will notice any imperfections- remember no one will be able to see the underside ever:)
- Use a wipeable fabric: oil cloth would look fantastic. I was cheap so I bought fabric used to make reusable bags out of- it’s in the back by the tablecloth fabric. If you score a clearance vinyl table cloth that would work perfect!
- Sewing the new cover on top of the old one saves you from buying new cushioning- it gets a bit awkward fitting it all under your machine but it’s really not too bad
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- BIGGEST Sale of the year! Save on ALL patterns & fabric! – November 25, 2015
- Top 5 Heavy Duty Sewing Machines – November 24, 2015
- Pajama Party Pants FREE Sewing Pattern! – November 19, 2015