- Reusable Shopping Bag: Marshalls & TJ Maxx have super cute bags!
2. If you’re going for the lined option (better for wet snacks like apples) then line up your 2 pieces and enclose both raw edges in the “bias tape” and sew it across the edge. Tack the top edge of the lining down just below your flap. If you’re not lining then just add the bias tape to the raw edge. Add your Velcro so that it will match up when you fold the flap over.
3. Turn the edges of the flap portion to the inside and stitch down.
4. With right sides together sew up the side seams. The bias tape edge should come up to just below the start of your flap.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- 4th of July Wreath Tutorial – June 19, 2015
- Cape Cod Shirt & Dress Sewing Pattern Release! – June 18, 2015
- I Sewed a Swimsuit for Myself and why you should too! – June 2, 2015