- 1/3 yard fabric
- 2 Buttons
2. Make armholes in the front and back body piece
3. Gather the body to the same length as the bodice
4. With right sides together sew the front to the back body piece along the side seams
5. Turn the edge of the arm hole over twice and stitch.
8. With RST sew the bodice to the the front and back body pieces. Then take another bodice piece and sew to the 1st bodice piece along the top and 2 sides with RST (you won’t be able to sew all the way down the short sides). For the back piece make sure you add the straps.
10. Add some little rosettes and hem
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- BIGGEST Sale of the year! Save on ALL patterns & fabric! – November 25, 2015
- Top 5 Heavy Duty Sewing Machines – November 24, 2015
- Pajama Party Pants FREE Sewing Pattern! – November 19, 2015