- Halter top tank top- I got mine at Wal-Mart for $2.50
1. Here’s my tank before I used a size 5 to make an 18 mos and it fit perfect.
2. Cut a half circle out of the bottom middle to form the leg holes. Turn the edges back and stitch down (you may want to reinforce with some additional fabric) and then add some hammer-on snaps.
3. Tack the center of the halter down to the back to form your straps. Then sew a length of elastic across the back, so it fits nice and snug- just stretch the elastic as you sew and use a zig zag stitch.
4. I finished mine off with a quick belt and some yo-yo flowers.