Baby It’s Cold Outside!
Motivate your little ones to get outside and enjoy it with their very own Snowman Kit
Once there was a snowman tall tall tall
- Dowel cut into 9 pieces
- Wood Heart
- Toy Wheels
- Candle Cup
- Saw to cut nose or salt dough, clay or foam
- Wood Glue
- Acrylic outdoor paint or regular paint & mod podge
1. Use a scroll saw to cut out your nose. If you don’t have access to a saw you could make the nose out of salt dough, clay, or foam. Any other ideas??
2. Drill a hole in the end of the carrot, back of the candle cup, and back of the heart.
3. Using wood glue insert the dowel pieces into each piece of your snowman kit.
4. Paint & seal with mod podge if you didn’t use outdoor paint
5. I made a quick drawstring bag to store it all in. Optional of course
In the sun he melted small small small
Ok… he didn’t actually melt. The set of pieces in the first picture belongs to my family. I made my own and then didn’t want to build a snowman. I tried to “borrow” a neighborhood snowman for the picture, but he was frozen solid! (It’s been way too cold here lately)