- Cardboard box- the sturdier the better
- Toys looking for a home:)
2. If you have some leftover fabric you can dress up your fabric a bit. I did a strip across the top. A ruffle might be fun:)
3. I also made some straps and attached to each side. Just make a fabric tube, turn right side out and top stitch all the way around.
4. With right sides together sew up the side seam. With RST sew up the bottom center seam on the OUTER piece only. Remember your present wrapping skills… Sew along the fold lines (shown with pins). You can now trim off the excess or just fold the flaps down flat (that’s what I did). On the liner piece just sew up the side seam.
9. Hand sew the center seam shut.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- 4th of July Wreath Tutorial – June 19, 2015
- Cape Cod Shirt & Dress Sewing Pattern Release! – June 18, 2015
- I Sewed a Swimsuit for Myself and why you should too! – June 2, 2015