Fall’s drawing to a close, so I made little miss this cute turtleneck dress that will transition well to winter. It was so easy. The secret: re-purpose an old turtleneck!
- Fabric for skirt- I used double her waist measurement and you can do any length
2. Pleat your waist with pins and then stitch down. Sew up the sides of the skirt with the pieces RST.
3. Sew up your the sides of the bodice and sleeves with right sides together.
4. With your bodice inside out and the sleeve right side out, pin the sleeve into the armhole RST. Stitch down
5. Turn the bodice right side out and then attach the skirt to the bodice.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Best Books for Beginner Readers – April 24, 2015
- Sewing Projects for Kids with the Girl’s Guide to DIY Fashion – April 21, 2015
- Teach your Child to Read the EASY Way – April 17, 2015