Chubby little hand:)
I also stripped little miss down just in case and threw an old t-shirt on to protect my clothes too
2. Paint your kiddo’s fingers on one hand- try not to get the thumb since you won’t need it.
3. Make 2 hand prints on your orange paper. I repainted her hand in between. Try not to worry about those little smudges- you know grandma will love them:)
4. Paint in a black spider body.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- DIY Gameday Blanket – October 2, 2015
- Save 50% on Women’s Undies Pattern & Spooky Savings on Fabric! – October 1, 2015
- Spend $35+ on Fabric and get a FREE sewing pattern! – September 4, 2015