Chubby little hand:)
I also stripped little miss down just in case and threw an old t-shirt on to protect my clothes too
2. Paint your kiddo’s fingers on one hand- try not to get the thumb since you won’t need it.
3. Make 2 hand prints on your orange paper. I repainted her hand in between. Try not to worry about those little smudges- you know grandma will love them:)
4. Paint in a black spider body.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- BIGGEST Sale of the year! Save on ALL patterns & fabric! – November 25, 2015
- Top 5 Heavy Duty Sewing Machines – November 24, 2015
- Pajama Party Pants FREE Sewing Pattern! – November 19, 2015