First off- the Whimsy Couture winner is:
And now back to Hall or Nothing Creations…Her shop is absolutely amazing! I picked out a few favorites to share with you:)
Get some wonderful fall pumpkins- wouldn’t these spruce up your home for thanksgiving?!
This doll quilt and pillow are just too cute! And only $22- what a steal! You know a little girl in your life would love you forever if you got her one for Christmas:)
And of course every girl needs a twirly skirt- I love the owl print on this one. So fun!
Starting Nov. 1 Brenda is hosting The 12 Days of Creative Christmas on her blog! Head on over to find creative and inspirational ideas for gifts and decorating.
And… of course the moment you’ve all been waiting for- the giveaway!
Hall or Nothing Creations is giving away a reversible girl’s apron! $25 value
On one side is this adorable Christmas print:
And on the other- some splendid stripes:
As an added bonus it comes wrapped in this adorable bakery box with a jelly roll washcloth!
Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Giveaway closes Friday Nov. 5th 9 PM (MST)
- Follow/subscribe to Deck the Halls of Home with Joy (MANDATORY)
- Follow/subscribe to naptime crafters
- Add the naptime crafters button to your blog
- Visit the Hall or Nothing Creations shop and tell me your favorite item
- Tell your friends about the giveaway- facebook, tweet, blog, etc. (1 entry/share)