This super warm bag of corn (yup doesn’t sound eloquent, but that’s what it is) will pre-heat your bed, soothe sore muscles, and even let you stick your ice cold feed on it in the middle of the night!
- 4 cups Feed corn (NOT pop corn. You can find it at farm type stores)
- 1/3 yard fabric or 2 washcloths
- Sewing Machine
4. Flip right side out, fill with corn and then topstitch the opening shut. Enjoy!
*Heating Instructions: In my tiny old microwave it takes about 3 minutes, but in a nice microwave only about a minute, so start low and work your way up. It will burn if you’re not careful!!
*Breaking it in: the first few times you use it, it will smell and sweat. Ewww, but I promise after a couple times it will be broken in and ready to go. I’ve had the same one for over 10 years and it still works great! If you’re giving it as a gift you should probably break it in first:)
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- BIGGEST Sale of the year! Save on ALL patterns & fabric! – November 25, 2015
- Top 5 Heavy Duty Sewing Machines – November 24, 2015
- Pajama Party Pants FREE Sewing Pattern! – November 19, 2015