Little miss is the messiest eater. Every time she has a bottle it seems like half of it ends up on her. So I decided to make her an ultra absorbent bib out of 2 old wash cloths. Super easy and it works great!
- 2 wash cloths
- Fabric scraps for embellishing (optional)
- Double-sided fusible web (optional)
1. Stack your wash cloths and cut out your bib pieces- I used another bib as a guide.
4. Stitch down your pieces with embroidery thread. I added a little button to the center for that extra touch of cuteness:)
6. Flip the bib right side out and then stitch all the way around, making sure to tuck the loose ends under and sew the gap shut. I sewed on a button and just cut a slit in the other end. If you’re feeling ambitious you can make a real buttonhole:)