When I was little my mom made us a matching game with pom-poms and a muffin tin. I decided to go from there and made some yummy little cupcakes. Don’t you want to gobble them up?
Fabric- 6 different frosting colors and 1 cake
Paint To Match Your Fabric
Paintbrush- ignore that foam brush in the pic. I found a regular one works best
Download your FREE Pattern
2. Gather the cupcake top by putting in a row of basting stitches all the way around and then cinching up the ends
When you’re done- it should look like this:
6. Turn it right side out and then stuff your cupcake. When it’s nice and fluffy hand sew the opening shut.
Yuuummm- doesn’t it look good:)
7. Paint your muffin tin to match your cupcakes. This will take a few coats and a bit of patience. If you want you could save a bit of time and just paint the bottom- trust me that would be a lot easier and possibly only take 1 coat.***Update! Try mod podging matching fabrics scraps to the bottom. Or cardstock
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- BIGGEST Sale of the year! Save on ALL patterns & fabric! – November 25, 2015
- Top 5 Heavy Duty Sewing Machines – November 24, 2015
- Pajama Party Pants FREE Sewing Pattern! – November 19, 2015